The mission of Recovery Housing Ohio is to meet the resident where they are by embracing all forms of recovery and allowing the resident to choose their own path. We assist our residents in job placement and provide easy access to recovery tools and evidence-based practices, while empowering each resident in their own unique way to sustain lifelong recovery.
We’ve got your back! As our resident, you are ONLY responsible for bringing yourself, your clothes, toiletries, and food – we provide everything else!
Recovery Housing Ohio’s spacious and newly renovated locations all offer the following basic amenities:
Fully furnished rooms
24/7 On-Call Staff
- Walkabilty to multiple recovery resources
CONTACT OUR STAFF
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- All recovery houses are based on a week-to-week lease agreement between the housing coordinator and resident.
Our staff is here to support YOU through your recovery!
All we ask is that you:
- Be actively engaged in recovery treatment.
- Maintain negative drug screens.
- Engage in meetings with peer supporters.
- Have a desire to change your life!
We will help you with the rest.